MOTOmed viva2 stativ arm trainer
Product Code: B1-2005
The MOTOmed viva2 stativ is the motorized movement trainer for those people who would like to focus on arm/upper body training only. Handcyclists, in particular, can continue to maintain their muscle condition, even during the bad weather season.
The MOTOmed viva2 stativ is operated by the operating panel with large colour display and a logical colour guide system. Training and motivation games and different therapy programs will help to enhance your concentration and coordination.
– passive training for upper limbs (the users arms are moved by the motor)
– assistive training (the user may have limited muscle strength and the motor provides assistance to maintain rotational momentum)
– active training (the user is able to pedal without motor assistance)
– pedal radius adjustable, two positions (7.0 cm or 12.5 cm)
– easily transportable
– light but stable construction
– telescopic front stand provides greater stability