Product Code: B1-2005
The MOTOmed viva2 stativ is the motorized movement trainer for those people who would like to focus on arm/upper body training only. Handcyclists, in particular, can continue to maintain their muscle condition, even during the bad weather season.
The MOTOmed viva2 stativ is operated by the operating panel with large colour display and a logical colour guide system. Training and motivation games and different therapy programs will help to enhance your concentration and coordination.
– passive training for upper limbs (the users arms are moved by the motor)
– assistive training (the user may have limited muscle strength and the motor provides assistance to maintain rotational momentum)
– active training (the user is able to pedal without motor assistance)
– pedal radius adjustable, two positions (7.0 cm or 12.5 cm)
– easily transportable
– light but stable construction
– telescopic front stand provides greater stability
CB2BDUO-200-180 – Standard Double Bed -200 x 180 cm
The Nexus Pro-Comm-Duo is an electrically adjustable profiling bed that has been designed to accommodate two people. The Pro Comm double bed is most typically used in home care.
– 4 section mattress support.
– Electrically adjusted height from nominal 36cm to 76 cm.
– Individual electrically adjusted back rests.
– Individual electrically adjusted leg lifts.
– Individual hand controls for profiling.
– Accepts 2 individual mattresses.
– Fowler position knee-break.
– Integral ‘lift & lock’ full length beech siderails.
– Head & foot boards in attractive beech.
– Lifting pole & grab handle.
– Maximum combined Safe Working Load of 400kg (63 stones).
Copyright 2018 ©